• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling an optic

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Hey Guys I'm going to be selling an Aimpoint PRO but I want to know how can I measure the lumens of each brightness setting so the buyer knows exactly what they're getting.

:boink: :bounce:

I kid. I kid. Sorry to see that post locked down. Who did it?

If you really want to sell it you'll want to include the most important stuff. Like the detailed specs on the battery you've installed, how much actual measured force it takes to turn the knob to adjust those (not actually important) brightness settings. You know, the stuff I think the military cares about in battle and stuff. :becky:

Hey Guys I'm going to be selling an Aimpoint PRO but I want to know how can I measure the lumens of each brightness setting so the buyer knows exactly what they're getting.

:boink: :bounce:

I kid. I kid. Sorry to see that post locked down. Who did it?
Google it, copy the link and include the link in your FS thread.

If you really want to sell it you'll want to include the most important stuff. Like the detailed specs on the battery you've installed, how much actual measured force it takes to turn the knob to adjust those (not actually important) brightness settings. You know, the stuff I think the military cares about in battle and stuff. :becky:

Yea I definitely was thinking about various torque specs, including the clamping force of the factory mount so you can rest assured it won't come off.

And dont forget the number of time it has been looked through....like a round number :p

Back
Top Bottom