• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seems like times are tough right now

Back in my day the pizza delivery guy and the weed man were the same dude.....order a "managers special" you got a large pepperoni pizza and an ounce of weed delivered to your doorstep.
When in military school the code name for marijuana was "pepperoni pizza."

You have to admit it’s pretty genius from the companies side… making people debt slaves for pepperoni, cheese, and bread in 2023.

OK, ‘fess up. How many are considering this?

I’ll go first.. Never saw a pizza I wanted so bad I had to finance it. Although, with Mellow Mushroom prices under Bidenomics….

Just ordered 2 dozen pizzas that I should have paid off by 2026. Bad part is I forgot the cheese sticks :doh:

One of our local pizza restaurant owners decided to stop opening on Saturdays and said he will just raise prices to make up for it. When asked about his pricing he said he will just keep raising the price until people quit coming. So far folks are still pouring in. Once he offers a finance option the sky is the limit.

One of our local pizza restaurant owners decided to stop opening on Saturdays and said he will just raise prices to make up for it. When asked about his pricing he said he will just keep raising the price until people quit coming. So far folks are still pouring in. Once he offers a finance option the sky is the limit.
WOW, that's crazy.....Sign of the times......Thing is, I'm old enough that my wants won't hurt me.....

WOW, that's crazy.....Sign of the times......Thing is, I'm old enough that my wants won't hurt me.....
We used to eat there at least weekly. I like the owner but prices kept increasing and service and food quality declined. We have survived just fine without them for the last year.

As a matter of fact 12/07 will be a year since my wife and I had two dry burgers with cold fries and drinks and it was $38.00. I have eaten there once because my boss bought us all lunch there and it was disappointing as well

Back
Top Bottom