• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seeking Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw either on Indeed or Zip recruiter that Diversified Electronics was looking for help. They're in Marietta. I know they install and repair radio for most of the public safety in the area. Hope this helps good luck.

No certifications or licences, just job experience. I'm perfectly fine with finding something that requires me to be on a probationary status until I prove my worth. I realize many jobs these days require certifications, I just haven't had a position before where doing the job ended up becoming certified, other than small forklift certification when I was with Home Depot, but that wasn't anything official.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You absolutely need to have the certs in your pocket. Go talk to the FAA about using your experience to qualify you to take the tests. Go pay one of the prep course companies if you have to. Without the certs, your experience doesn't mean much if you want to stay in aviation.

You absolutely need to have the certs in your pocket. Go talk to the FAA about using your experience to qualify you to take the tests. Go pay one of the prep course companies if you have to. Without the certs, your experience doesn't mean much if you want to stay in aviation.
Sounds like a plan. I'll look into it, thanks.

Sounds like a plan. I'll look into it, thanks.

You will end up talking to an "examiner" at the FSDO or similar office. If you call the FAA number listed in Atlanta and tell them you need info on certification for A&P license, they will put you in touch with the right person.

Have had 5 license/certs from them for 30+ years.

Oh, and keep a copy of your DD-214 handy. It is part of the packet for many aviation related jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom