• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jobs around commerce

buckmaster

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Currently looking for a job around the commerce area if anyone knows someone hiring. I am currently in construction and have done farm work. I’m open to any suggestions.

Home Depot is hiring. Got a list of openings at the front door. Says start at $15 per hour.
New industrial park behind the Culver’s Restaurant that has several small to medium plants. My nephew works at one there and he makes over $30 as a Electrican on the manitance crew.

I once found myself in a similar boat, moving from one industry to another. It took some networking and exploring different opportunities.

Have you considered delving into full-stack Java development? I've heard there's a high demand for skilled professionals in that field. In fact, I stumbled upon some companies actively looking to hire full stack java developers while doing my research.

It might be worth checking out opportunities in that area. Keep an open mind, and don't hesitate to reach out to your network or explore online platforms. You never know where the perfect fit might be hiding!

Back
Top Bottom