Seeking Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper76USMC

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
I thought I'd post on here to reach out to a wider audience just in case something turns up.

After over six years with my current employer, I have been let go due to downsizing.

My experience is mostly in radio transmission and aviation electronics repair and maintenance, and power industry documentation services. I have worked on air traffic control radars, military avionics, radio transmitting equipment, power plant operations manuals and P&ID's, and I have a knack with most things mechanical and/or electrical, as well as a general skill at mechanical engineering and construction.

I live north of Canton, and ideally I would like to find something nearby. I can commute to Cartersville, Cumming, Marietta, Jasper, etc..

I can be reached through PM here at which point I can provide email and/or phone and a resume.

Thanks for looking, Bill R.

Do tou have any licenses? A&P FCC?
No certifications or licences, just job experience. I'm perfectly fine with finding something that requires me to be on a probationary status until I prove my worth. I realize many jobs these days require certifications, I just haven't had a position before where doing the job ended up becoming certified, other than small forklift certification when I was with Home Depot, but that wasn't anything official.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom