• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

school me on watches

I agree with all of those 1000% exxccceepppttt one and that's cause god I love my ray bans and because I actually had to pay something decent for them I actually always keep up with them unlike any other pair I've ever owned and lost in a week
I must admit I used to dig Ray Bans myself. I had the aviators with the leg that wrapped around your ears. Now that I have to wear glasses all the time all I can do is get those Dale Gribble flip ups.

Another good example of same. Back in the 90s I had a nice Mont Blanc pen that I won in a sales contest at a Toyota lot. I'm glad I didn't pay for it because I might have had it a week/10 days before someone relieved me of it. And big money sunglasses disappear the same way.

I must admit I used to dig Ray Bans myself. I had the aviators with the leg that wrapped around your ears. Now that I have to wear glasses all the time all I can do is get those Dale Gribble flip ups.

Another good example of same. Back in the 90s I had a nice Mont Blanc pen that I won in a sales contest at a Toyota lot. I'm glad I didn't pay for it because I might have had it a week/10 days before someone relieved me of it. And big money sunglasses disappear the same way.
The majority of all sunglasses are all made by the same company, Luxottica who always owns Sunglass Hut and other retailers. Having said that I still solely wear Persols :P

those big money pens are one of the most mind bogglingly ones to me. A) does that 1000 pen right any damn better than a .25 cent bic, didn't think so. B) oh you can write in space? **** guess Im gonna need one next time I gots to doodle in the stratosphere, C) just like you any one of those would be gone within 48 hours of me owning one

The majority of all sunglasses are all made by the same company, Luxottica who always owns Sunglass Hut and other retailers. Having said that I still solely wear Persols :P

yup^ also why one pair I never want to get rid of is my vintage ones with Bausch and lomb lenses

yup^ also why one pair I never want to get rid of is my vintage ones with Bausch and lomb lenses
You mean like the Wayfarers from the 60s with the dark green lenses? I had a pair of those years ago and they got away somewhere. Kinda like my Aviators. One day I needed a starter relay for my old Mazda 323 and had to get it from NOPI when they still had a shop in Macon. I KNOW I left them on the counter there. But not according to the counter guys. That same day I used my Leatherman to change the relay and left it either under the hood or on the roof. Back then and the big Leatherman was over $60.00. It was a bad day.

You mean like the Wayfarers from the 60s with the dark green lenses? I had a pair of those years ago and they got away somewhere. Kinda like my Aviators. One day I needed a starter relay for my old Mazda 323 and had to get it from NOPI when they still had a shop in Macon. I KNOW I left them on the counter there. But not according to the counter guys. That same day I used my Leatherman to change the relay and left it either under the hood or on the roof. Back then and the big Leatherman was over $60.00. It was a bad day.

ouch and yah those would have been B&L lenses, I honestly cant really tell any difference between them and my new pair of aviators but I just like having a pair of the older ones, even though they are the exact same as my new ones. cant get away from green and gold aviators

upload_2016-7-11_14-46-41.jpeg
If I could wear sunglasses it would be these KD's. They used to advertise them in Easyriders back when it was a real magazine. And they kinda go with my Trashy style.

Back
Top Bottom