• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metal detectors

Thank you sir. I started detecting about 10 years ago and went a decent amount then I didn’t go any again until this year. The best website I’ve found for old roads and old home sites is historicaerials.com. I started out detecting with a Garett ace 350 and loved it, but now I have a Nokta the legend and man it is a whole different ball game. 😂 I love finding silver coins in old yards
Yup! Historicaerials.com has been a game changer as far as finding old sites. I looked into the Legend but the wife surprised me with this vanquish and I still haven’t quite figured it out completely yet but It’s successfully got me hooked on the hobby. I put out a post here a while back asking permission of members to detect their properties and got a real positive response and met a couple great guys that let my son and I come and beep around. I made some fliers with my contact information and a few things about the hobby and put them out at some local places I found on historic aerials and keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck man and happy hunting!

Yup! Historicaerials.com has been a game changer as far as finding old sites. I looked into the Legend but the wife surprised me with this vanquish and I still haven’t quite figured it out completely yet but It’s successfully got me hooked on the hobby. I put out a post here a while back asking permission of members to detect their properties and got a real positive response and met a couple great guys that let my son and I come and beep around. I made some fliers with my contact information and a few things about the hobby and put them out at some local places I found on historic aerials and keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck man and happy hunting!
Yes I love historic aerials. There is for sure some great members on here. I think the vanquish series are great detectors. If anybody on here has any civil war sites, I would love to detect them. 😂 I think the fliers is a great idea though, I’ve never thought of that.

Back
Top Bottom