• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saw an...interesting guy in Hiram

Kyzrsoze

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
188   0
Reaction score
I was working over in Hiram a few weeks ago. I had some extra time, so I stopped in a little gun shop at Hwy 278 and Hwy 92. As I was leaving another guys pulls up and parks in front if the store.

Let me paint a picture for you: The guy is driving an older boxy Nissan pickup. It has a camper shell and a fake plastic hood scoop drilled and riveted prominently on the hood. Randomly spaced on the body trucks body is a full Pep Boys/Autozone value pack of generic flame decals.

Climbing from this truck, the driver reveals himself to be wearing the following:

• A white t-shirt tucked into dark shorts
  • black combat boots
  • white socks, gleaming clean and new
  • red suspenders sporting a what I believe was a skull themed print

...and now it gets weird

• Red and black body armor including a chest protector, forearm protectors, and leg protection from his kneecaps to the top of his boots.
  • Full sized Glock open carried in a Fobus holster

Yes, I know, pics or it didn't happen. The truth is that the guys was too close and I was too spooked by him to chance pointing a camera in his direction. Is this guy a fixture in Hiram?

He reminded of The Far Side comic below.

Larson.jpg

Last edited:
I've talked to him before. He rides around on a Kawasaki cruiser and wears even more body armor when he is on the bike instead of the truck. He carries spare mags in an ankle holster that he has strapped onto his forearm guards. Little bit Coo Coo, but nice enough guy.

Climbing from this truck, the driver reveals himself to be wearing the following:

• A white t-shirt tucked into dark shorts
  • black combat boots
  • white socks, gleaming clean and new
  • red suspenders sporting a what I believe was a skull themed print

...and now it gets weird

• Red and black body armor including a chest protector, forearm protectors, and leg protection from his kneecaps to the top of his boots.
  • Full sized Glock open carried in a Fobus holster

For some strange reason the famous line from Sixteen Candles comes to mind after reading this description.....No he's not retarded!

We need to collect donations for a reward/bounty on anyone that can snap a picture of this guy!! bonus points if he's standing next to that pimp Nissan P/U!!

I've talked to him before. He rides around on a Kawasaki cruiser and wears even more body armor when he is on the bike instead of the truck. He carries spare mags in an ankle holster that he has strapped onto his forearm guards. Little bit Coo Coo, but nice enough guy.

I figured someone else would have seen him before. Glad to hear that he is just a little eccentric.:)

Back
Top Bottom