• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sale of Boneless Rib Eye at Kroger this week

We got ours. Cut in 12 nice thick steaks. Two just went on the grill. Great deal.
66BC55A4-172B-45E4-BEB4-A5A4163BB6A5.jpeg
72602A7C-F195-4221-839C-79764E6DF3CD.jpeg

Thanks dd I’m going by tomorrow on the way home from cabin and get enough to last the rest of deer season.

I bought a 23 pounder that turned in to 12 one inch thick steaks, a 4lb prime rib roast, 2lbs of fat to mix into venison and 1.5lb scraps to add to the grind stash.

Before when I had friends and family come for Christmas dinner and Thanksgiving dinner. I would smoke a Turkey and or a Ham..After so many years I swapped it up with a Boneless Ribeye Roast wrapped and tied, sometimes..I would add Pearl Onions, Fresh Mushrooms, Yukon taters, Carrots and Basted through out the cook with juice and butter...I always cooked it Rare to Medium Rare...If someone preferred more done meat, I would simply let it sit in the juices and it would continue to cook...I have loved cooking a herd of Cattle, Pigs, and Turkey in my time..But those days are gone and it's just me and my Bride..Between the two of us we could not finish a plate full. Enjoy and love, be Safe and Healthy during this trying time!!!

Back
Top Bottom