Rule #1 when trading guns

I know of a fat half ass wannabe con man named Daniel Rodda over in Hawkinsville who just can NOT resist selling other folks stuff out from under them. Usually it's pre 85 cars and trucks that don't require titles. But he does it with guns too. Tells everyone he's an expert paint and body/resto guy so he can get them to let him take their car(s) back to his "Shop". Most never see their cars again. Last year I had a bunch of nice old cars posted for crazy ass Vernon. We told Vernon that Daniel was a snake but he didn't listen. Daniel took him for about $15K.
isnt that just theft?

isnt that just theft?
Ye it is! So if yall happen to run into Daniel while buying selling or trading on CL, Armslist or anywhere else just remember you have been warned, His and his wife's most recent cases can be seen on Houstonda.org. But I don't have to tell you guys how to spot a con man with a real weak game. He's the type that just can't shut up. And the more he talks the more it becomes obvious.

Ye it is! So if yall happen to run into Daniel while buying selling or trading on CL, Armslist or anywhere else just remember you have been warned, His and his wife's most recent cases can be seen on Houstonda.org. But I don't have to tell you guys how to spot a con man with a real weak game. He's the type that just can't shut up. And the more he talks the more it becomes obvious.

Just read about him. So he has multiple felonies, was convicted of theft and illegal posession of a firearm by a felon in 2008 along with violating probabtion and discharging a firearm illegally. Then in 2013 he got caught with 3 counts of theft by deception (violating his probation) and was sentenced to 5 months in jail (which was time served before he was bonded out) and 5 more years of probation......What is wrong with this picture.

Just read about him. So he has multiple felonies, was convicted of theft and illegal posession of a firearm by a felon in 2008 along with violating probabtion and discharging a firearm illegally. Then in 2013 he got caught with 3 counts of theft by deception (violating his probation) and was sentenced to 5 months in jail (which was time served before he was bonded out) and 5 more years of probation......What is wrong with this picture.
Well he chews up about 4 Hydrocodones as soon as he wakes up most every day. But he can't blame addiction because he was doing the same **** before the pills and coke. He has actually been locked up in Houston Co with new theft charges while on bond for the same type of ****. And they STILL let his fat ass back out eventually. Last year he went and got a real POS 76 Corvette from a kid I knew in Macon. He was supposed to be restoring it and getting it ready to sell. Then he sold it to Vernon who never took possession of it and is still pissed about it.$2000.00 down the toilet. Sooner or later someone will kill him or cripple him about this kinda ****. Until then he's

Sorry for derailing the thread Gordon. But this is need to know stuff for you guys around middle GA.

Well he chews up about 4 Hydrocodones as soon as he wakes up most every day. But he can't blame addiction because he was doing the same **** before the pills and coke. He has actually been locked up in Houston Co with new theft charges while on bond for the same type of ****. And they STILL let his fat ass back out eventually. Last year he went and got a real POS 76 Corvette from a kid I knew in Macon. He was supposed to be restoring it and getting it ready to sell. Then he sold it to Vernon who never took possession of it and is still pissed about it.$2000.00 down the toilet. Sooner or later someone will kill him or cripple him about this kinda ****. Until then he's

Sorry for derailing the thread Gordon. But this is need to know stuff for you guys around middle GA.
Nah dude. That's way more interesting than me bitching.

Or

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom