Rule #1 when trading guns

I read it three times. Still lost. But in!

I made a deal with a guy one night. Next day he says his wife has locked all his guns up, says they are really hers, and he can't sell them. I tell Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman about this, and he makes an offer to the same guy for kicks. Amazingly he is able to trade with Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman somehow. Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman then trades the gun I wanted to me the same day. When this guy lists things I have to restrain myself from asking if his wife has approved the trade.

I made a deal with a guy one night. Next day he says his wife has locked all his guns up, says they are really hers, and he can't sell them. I tell Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman about this, and he makes an offer to the same guy for kicks. Amazingly he is able to trade with Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman somehow. Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman then trades the gun I wanted to me the same day. When this guy lists things I have to restrain myself from asking if his wife has approved the trade.
It's like an ODT miracle!

You should ask him who he is buying it from and then see if that guy wants to trade with you. Cut out the middle man with no money.
Agreed.
20150929_121509.png

Until someone locks up his guns in a safe....

I'll know something's up when the screen name GordonFreemansWife pops up on the ODT. This same guy and his wife's username argued with one another over magazines "she" was selling in a listing. It was bizarre and completely contrived as far as I could tell.

Back
Top Bottom