Rule #1 when trading guns

I made a deal with a guy one night. Next day he says his wife has locked all his guns up, says they are really hers, and he can't sell them. I tell Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman about this, and he makes an offer to the same guy for kicks. Amazingly he is able to trade with Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman somehow. Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman then trades the gun I wanted to me the same day. When this guy lists things I have to restrain myself from asking if his wife has approved the trade.

Coffee is for closers! Gordon Freeman Gordon Freeman is obviously a closer!

I know of a fat half ass wannabe con man named Daniel Rodda over in Hawkinsville who just can NOT resist selling other folks stuff out from under them. Usually it's pre 85 cars and trucks that don't require titles. But he does it with guns too. Tells everyone he's an expert paint and body/resto guy so he can get them to let him take their car(s) back to his "Shop". Most never see their cars again. Last year I had a bunch of nice old cars posted for crazy ass Vernon. We told Vernon that Daniel was a snake but he didn't listen. Daniel took him for about $15K.

Back
Top Bottom