• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger sickness

Nope I don’t own a Ruger American nothing against them. They are just entry-level I like high-end stuff!!! There ain’t no simmering down. I’m not upset at all. Just don’t know why you’re coming on a Ruger forum calling everyone weirdos!!
That’s what I figured. Will see if anyone has valid input. As far as using the term weirdo, I already answered you. It’s not something to take seriously.

They are great barrel makers that make shooters. The American Rifle is solid but I get the stock thing. The Precision was built off this. I have personally made incredibly long shots with a an American .308. A second gen is just going to come with some improvements. Low risk for the money on a woods beater and certainly can suppress. Not to mention they stand behind their product with no hassle.

They are great barrel makers that make shooters. The American Rifle is solid but I get the stock thing. The Precision was built off this. I have personally made incredibly long shots with a an American .308. A second gen is just going to come with some improvements. Low risk for the money on a woods beater and certainly can suppress. Not to mention they stand behind their product with no hassle.
I read some criticism of the new stock but I like it, seemed to fit me well.

I read some criticism of the new stock but I like it, seemed to fit me well.
The stock is the primary vast improvement IMHO. Looks better. Stiff and solid vs Gen 1. Tang 3 position is a matter of preference but I am a fan. All in all its a home run.. Fluited barrels are very nice as well.

Btw it's never uncommon for someone to buy a New gun then turn around and sell it in a week or so.. Various reasons but my guess is spouse ass chewing is at the top of the list. 😂😂😂

I guess I’m lucky my Wife doesn’t say anything!!! Well I take that back she tells me to be careful!!! 😊 Actually, I picked these up the other day a few nice Ruger’s

Attachments

• IMG_7510.jpeg
    IMG_7510.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7504.jpeg
    IMG_7504.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7503.jpeg
    IMG_7503.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 25
I guess I’m lucky my Wife doesn’t say anything!!! Well I take that back she tells me to be careful!!! 😊 Actually, I picked these up the other day a few nice Ruger’s
Nice! Same here. Wife never says a word. She has a decent idea of their worth.
I own 2 red pad internationals, one in ‘.06 and the other in 7x57

Nice! Same here. Wife never says a word. She has a decent idea of their worth.
I own 2 red pad internationals, one in ‘.06 and the other in 7x57
I like it, I asked my wife on our honeymoon. If she wanted to put my pants on she told me you know them won’t fit me. I said don’t ever forget that.🤣🤣🤣👍🏻 but for real, though mine knows their value as well.

I'd be wondering how big of a life insurance policy she had taken out on you recently?
That don't sound natural.:boink:

Back
Top Bottom