• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger sickness

I heard this calling me from a distance on Saturday. Of course, I answered the call!

LNIB with all paperwork and stuff. Box is a little rough, but...

IMG_20240106_151805979.jpg

I don’t own any Rugers now so I figured I would drop it here for you weirdos. I read a lot about the Gen 2 Ruger American. I fiddled with one today and was pretty impressed with it. Don’t need another rifle but I might pick one up anyway for a hunting beater that could serve as a suppressor host in the future. Anyone had one long enough to get a firm opinion?

I picked up a Gen II Ruger American in 7mm08. Stock is way stiffer than the original RAR
Shoots factory 140 Fusions 3 shots in .358 with only 4 rds through barrel @100 yards
Scope is a 3-10x40 Bushnell elite 3200

Overlooked this post before I asked above.

ETA - But I see it’s already for sale.

I don’t own any Rugers now so I figured I would drop it here for you weirdos. I read a lot about the Gen 2 Ruger American. I fiddled with one today and was pretty impressed with it. Don’t need another rifle but I might pick one up anyway for a hunting beater that could serve as a suppressor host in the future. Anyone had one long enough to get a firm opinion?
What are you asking us weirdos questions for? You wouldn’t want an opinion from a weirdo.

It was tongue in cheek. Simmer down. For sure some of you have already bought one, though I am guessing not you.
Nope I don’t own a Ruger American nothing against them. They are just entry-level I like high-end stuff!!! There ain’t no simmering down. I’m not upset at all. Just don’t know why you’re coming on a Ruger forum calling everyone weirdos!!

Back
Top Bottom