• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger sickness

Well have been in a dry spell lately. As about all I look for are NIB Mark IIs. Or Clarks and VQ Mark IIs. But found another NIB KMK514 last week online. Came in today. Back left one. Thought I'd get all the others out as I had not seen them in awhile. The laminated grip one are from the first run of 1300 made for Outdoor Sports Distributor.
IMG_7022.JPG
All NIB

Well have been in a dry spell lately. As about all I look for are NIB Mark IIs. Or Clarks and VQ Mark IIs. But found another NIB KMK514 last week online. Came in today. Back left one. Thought I'd get all the others out as I had not seen them in awhile. The laminated grip one are from the first run of 1300 made for Outdoor Sports Distributor. View attachment 6886256 All NIB
Nothing as nice as your all new in box but shooter grade KMK 678 is adequate.
IMG_20200324_113051.jpg

Well have been in a dry spell lately. As about all I look for are NIB Mark IIs. Or Clarks and VQ Mark IIs. But found another NIB KMK514 last week online. Came in today. Back left one. Thought I'd get all the others out as I had not seen them in awhile. The laminated grip one are from the first run of 1300 made for Outdoor Sports Distributor. View attachment 6886256 All NIB
Awesome, awesome collection! Definitely envy invoking to say the least. Love the special grips with the vertical stripes.

All NIB, too...and yet here they are...all OUT of their boxes for us to drool over!

Back
Top Bottom