• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ROLL TIDE! Part Deux!

Misread the title...
Screenshot_20230914_192437_Google.jpg

The Colorado QB - Shadeur Sanders - will make almost $4 million this year through NIL.

I am GT grad - GT needs a coach that can work with the realities of current NCAA football situation. Tough to recruit into GT though as you probably should be able to read and write and do some math.
you need to be of a different race(Asian...Indian) certainly not a mud toe Ga cracker to get into that school!!!...they do not seem to like locals...I'm just say'n.....got a couple friends with children with 5.0....what ever...denied entrance.....one ended up at Alabama with a scholarship...the other a drunk at Auburn....

Reactions: MRH
you need to be of a different race(Asian...Indian) certainly not a mud toe Ga cracker to get into that school!!!...they do not seem to like locals...I'm just say'n.....got a couple friends with children with 5.0....what ever...denied entrance.....one ended up at Alabama with a scholarship...the other a drunk at Auburn....
GT takes 60% in state, 30% out of state, and 10% international. It's pretty much fixed.

ETA - Fixed as in, those are the numbers they admit every year.

GT takes 60% in state, 30% out of state, and 10% international. It's pretty much fixed.

ETA - Fixed as in, those are the numbers they admit every year.
I'm sorry...I'm just going to have to manually see those facts...I don't believe them....
it's just what I see....I'm pretty sure I'm wrong....there is a chip on my shoulder about that school, that maybe incorrect.....however could be true...I find it extremely hard to believe that 60% of the students currently enrolled at that school are from Georgia....

I'm sorry...I'm just going to have to manually see those facts...I don't believe them....
it's just what I see....I'm pretty sure I'm wrong....there is a chip on my shoulder about that school, that maybe incorrect.....however could be true...I find it extremely hard to believe that 60% of the students currently enrolled at that school are from Georgia....

Look it up. Do some digging. I think it will confirm what I wrote. I’d be glad to be proven incorrect. I am too dumb to get into GT so it doesn’t affect me anyway.

A lot of them were “building a program” at Jacksonville state. That didn’t last long…
nor, I suspect Colorado will as well....BUT the youngsters today, will find the money, before they find the school....you tell a five star to go to Alabama....where Sabin has built a "dynasty", or go find your money....sorry Sabin.....sorry Smart, as well...college football is in a transition, and we are going to get to see it happen...,in five years, no one will remember Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, or even USC....you find me a coach that can get the NIL for the players, I'll show you a champion....that's about that

Back
Top Bottom