• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ROLL TIDE! Part Deux!

CYfuYaOUkAAIBFa.jpg

Paul Finebaum has been soooo entertaining to watch this week!!!
Some of the regular Alabama fans have still not called in....they my have committed suicide.
An Alabama fan is a delicate flower....so delicate....
As Steve Superior once said of Georgia(during Richt)...."how is it, ya'll get sooo much talent, and yet you cannot manage to get a high level win....looks to be, the same for Alabama these days....how many #1 classes have they had, and this is the best they can do??? when the other teams look at the films of the collapse of both lines, but mainly the offence, it will be a field day for them....how many games did their super star quarter back win for them last year, practically by himself....at least 2 that I know of....others have said 3....well...ya super star is in the NFL...and you got nobody to come to the rescue of a mediocre team....

Paul Finebaum has been soooo entertaining to watch this week!!!
Some of the regular Alabama fans have still not called in....they my have committed suicide.
An Alabama fan is a delicate flower....so delicate....
As Steve Superior once said of Georgia(during Richt)...."how is it, ya'll get sooo much talent, and yet you cannot manage to get a high level win....looks to be, the same for Alabama these days....how many #1 classes have they had, and this is the best they can do??? when the other teams look at the films of the collapse of both lines, but mainly the offence, it will be a field day for them....how many games did their super star quarter back win for them last year, practically by himself....at least 2 that I know of....others have said 3....well...ya super star is in the NFL...and you got nobody to come to the rescue of a mediocre team....

Sorry...not buying. Regardless of how they've won, during Saban's tenure, Alabama still has the best track record of any program in recent history. They are stumbling at the moment, but to suggest that they've underachieved at any point during Saban's tenure is either delusion or just old fashioned, oppositional hate.

I hate 'em, too, but I'm not gonna get on a soap box and claim they underachieved in any way, shape or form.

Back
Top Bottom