• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rogers Shooting School in Ellijay

Bill Rogers is a great guy and he treats people with respect. They train a lot of military and law enforcement officers at the school also. It's been two years last month since I've talked with him, there training is what is useful in a real life gun battle and how to survive . A reactive type shooting. To pass the class you must score at least 70 out of possible 125. 90 to 109 is a intermediate rating and over 110 is the advanced rating. You shoot the 9 test each day of the five day class and if you work at it you can get advanced rating. Bills moto is be fast, be accurate, be the best.

I've been through the program 3x. What do you want to know? If you have 5 days and $1200 + ammo do Rogers full course. Or if you want a shorter version. Dodd and Assoc. does a 3 day for $700 if you want the experience. I/ve done the 5 day 2x and 3 day 1x must say the 5 day is a little to much for me. Also if you are not a very good shooter / gun handler already the program can be quite frustrating as the targets force you to speed and accuracy. (It's mostly head shots). You will also need to be pretty strong with both support and strong hand only shooting. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I also live in Ellijay so it's easy for me to pop over to the range.

Agreed with entire statement.
Some of the most fun I've ever had shooting.
The shooter really needs to have their fundamentals dialed in before going to have the best experience.

I have, and you can read my review here.

Rogers will force you to concentrate on the fundamentals. Mental discipline is a must. The big advantage to the program is that it will wire your brain to operate at a high speed.

Ronnie Dodd is the chief instructor for Rogers; so, if you take his course, you will be getting the same quality instruction that you would get taking the full Rogers course. The only differences is that you are shooting for three days instead of five, and you don't get the certificate/pins from Rogers.

Back
Top Bottom