• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIP Meatwad aka Jon Skinner

DavetheMinion's brother in law here. I would like to personally thank each and every ODT member for supporting my sister Mrs.DavetheMinion. Jon always told me to join ODT. I had the pleasure of going on a coyote hunt hosted by a member with Jon. I always told myself I will join soon and I am ashamed that it took so long for me to do it. DavetheMinion had a massive impact on my life. I learned to be the father I am watching him. I will always cherish the memories and will forever be blessed to call him my Brother. I cannot believe he is gone but being able to keep an eye on these forums has helped us all cope. I hope that I can be welcomed into the ODT family because you all meant so much to Jon. Thank you all and I will see ya around.
Welcome aboard man. You are surrounded by many good people here. Sorry for your loss and many prayers have gone and are continuing to head yalls way.

DavetheMinion's brother in law here. I would like to personally thank each and every ODT member for supporting my sister Mrs.DavetheMinion. Jon always told me to join ODT. I had the pleasure of going on a coyote hunt hosted by a member with Jon. I always told myself I will join soon and I am ashamed that it took so long for me to do it. DavetheMinion had a massive impact on my life. I learned to be the father I am watching him. I will always cherish the memories and will forever be blessed to call him my Brother. I cannot believe he is gone but being able to keep an eye on these forums has helped us all cope. I hope that I can be welcomed into the ODT family because you all meant so much to Jon. Thank you all and I will see ya around.

welcome aboard.

I nominate thee

"Stuart"

DM2_Minion_Stuart_004.jpg

Welcome aboard my friend. Since your avatar had been picked for you ^^^ , get Mrs minion to show you how to set it.

Good to have you along for the ride, crimsontidepride728. Anything ya need to know about, just ask. The brotherhood on here has and will help deal with anything that comes up, it seems to be growing for the good everyday. :)

Welcome, Sir!!

Welcome buddy. Glad to have you.

Pull up a chair brother....you'll always be welcome here.

Dave the minion's mom here. aka meatwad. i just wanted you all to know Jon enjoyed this website and connecting with all of you. thank you for your condolences and prayers. we appreciate you all coming to his service. God bless you all

Back
Top Bottom