• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIP Meatwad aka Jon Skinner

Mrs minion and I appreciated you all being there. Jon was so well loved and he was blessed to have all of you at the service showing your support for the family. thank you all so much

DavetheMinion's brother in law here. I would like to personally thank each and every ODT member for supporting my sister Mrs.DavetheMinion. Jon always told me to join ODT. I had the pleasure of going on a coyote hunt hosted by a member with Jon. I always told myself I will join soon and I am ashamed that it took so long for me to do it. DavetheMinion had a massive impact on my life. I learned to be the father I am watching him. I will always cherish the memories and will forever be blessed to call him my Brother. I cannot believe he is gone but being able to keep an eye on these forums has helped us all cope. I hope that I can be welcomed into the ODT family because you all meant so much to Jon. Thank you all and I will see ya around.

Let me know if you or the family needs anything, I am right down the street.

DavetheMinion's brother in law here. I would like to personally thank each and every ODT member for supporting my sister Mrs.DavetheMinion. Jon always told me to join ODT. I had the pleasure of going on a coyote hunt hosted by a member with Jon. I always told myself I will join soon and I am ashamed that it took so long for me to do it. DavetheMinion had a massive impact on my life. I learned to be the father I am watching him. I will always cherish the memories and will forever be blessed to call him my Brother. I cannot believe he is gone but being able to keep an eye on these forums has helped us all cope. I hope that I can be welcomed into the ODT family because you all meant so much to Jon. Thank you all and I will see ya around.

Welcome brother we're glad you're here. Sorry for your loss and prayers being said for yall everyday. Love your sig line too.

thank you. he always made us smile he was truly a blessing and he enjoyed talking with all of you on this website. we truly appreciate each and every one of you

Dave the minion's mom here. aka meatwad. i just wanted you all to know Jon enjoyed this website and connecting with all of you. thank you for your condolences and prayers. we appreciate you all coming to his service. God bless you all

Very sorry for your loss mam. Just remember as time goes by we will not forget about praying for you and we will be here to help in any way. We're glad you're here and hope you will drop by and say howdy on a regular basis.

Dave the minion's mom here. aka meatwad. i just wanted you all to know Jon enjoyed this website and connecting with all of you. thank you for your condolences and prayers. we appreciate you all coming to his service. God bless you all

Sorry to hear this. He was a great guy. Did one of my first trades here with him. Praying for your family.

thank you. he always made us smile he was truly a blessing and he enjoyed talking with all of you on this website. we truly appreciate each and every one of you

Jon was part of a larger community here. He will be sincerely, sorely missed. He was one of the assets to our community and but one of the reasons why strangers were no longer strangers who came to visit.

Back
Top Bottom