• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

requested box + 2 factory mags..... too difficult

whats your favorite craigslisters excuse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is odd how they very seldom have the mags that come with the gun.You get 1.and in a few days there is one on the site at an inflated above retail price
we all have our preferences..... i pRefer to own a handgun that has been taken care of and kept up with

we all have our preferences..... i pRefer to own a handgun that has been taken care of and kept up with

Yea I hear ya on that. A pistol with no box and doesn't even have the original mags. WTF? Did they lose them or something? Who loses that stuff? Are they like 8 years old? lol. Yea, every now and then I can't find my keys or I misplace the badge to get into work. But a box for your handgun and the mags that it came with? Weird. And I know "different strokes for different folks" but I'm with you, Omega, that's not a stroke for this folk.

How he thought you made the trade too difficult. How did you make it too difficult? I highly doubt he was even going to do the trade

^This.

I love the ones where you take the time to trade a dozen emails and answer every minute question only for them to disappear and never be heard from again...

Yea I had this happen once. Questions, but then trade details. Wanted to trade for ammo. So we went through a negotiation on the ammo price. Got it all figured out and ready to roll and then he disappeared. About a month later though I still had the item and he eventually paid me in cash for it. So I guess it wasn't all that bad. But when he first disappeared he didn't say anything about needing extra time or anything. Just stopped replying and hit me back a month later lol.

Back
Top Bottom