• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

requested box + 2 factory mags..... too difficult

whats your favorite craigslisters excuse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
Yesterday.... I was offered a trade for an item that I have listed. I was interested in making the trade but emphasized that I would be including the box, paperwork and everything that came with the item from day one + many extras and would be expecting the 2 factory magazines that the gun was produced with And the box.
I received a message back saying I had made the trade way too difficult (exact words) and he was gonna pass! -The trade that I was offered-
-he was gonna pass on it. :pound:

Im still laughing at the audacity of this trader. What is happening odt? Was it an over the top request? I feel ive never had this problem before here and would like to hear the crowds input

lipton-tea-city-of-animals.jpg

Yea that sounds a little weird. Sounds like he didn't have what you were asking for.
i guess its something i dont understand. i save boxes for everything valuable. id understand losing or tossing a paper box . But i dont understand a fitted box that is made to last many years

i guess its something i dont understand. i save boxes for everything valuable. id understand losing or tossing a paper box . But i dont understand a fitted box that is made to last many years

Yea I understand. Some people pick stuff up used though and it doesn't have those items. I just bought a Beretta shotgun from here this past weekend. No box at all. The chokes and choke wrench game in a plastic ziploc bag. I didn't care though because it was a great price. But regardless, I do see what you are saying. I mostly prefer to have the box that the gun came in.

Yea I understand. Some people pick stuff up used though and it doesn't have those items. I just bought a Beretta shotgun from here this past weekend. No box at all. The chokes and choke wrench game in a plastic ziploc bag. I didn't care though because it was a great price. But regardless, I do see what you are saying. I mostly prefer to have the box that the gun came in.
when it comes to pistols it just gets sketchy to me. no box with a shotgun.... ehh---i didnt get one with my saiga and it wasnt a big deal. but a pistol without factory mags or box is just a notch above what im ready to Play ball with. odt is not south fulton

It is odd how they very seldom have the mags that come with the gun.You get 1.and in a few days there is one on the site at an inflated above retail price

Back
Top Bottom