• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Red Hill QRF Earth Day- You in?

Im scheduled to work Satuday too. Im burning a day though. Ive never shot suppressed and Im ready to buy my first can. I couldnt pass up a big demo day like this to help make my decision. Ive also got several close friends that live in Toccoa/Martin so Im going to make use of the trip.

Harry, pm me if you want to shoot some suppressed toys. I have four that I shoot regularly at griffin gun club. I'm right down the road from you. Any other locals are also welcome

Harry, pm me if you want to shoot some suppressed toys. I have four that I shoot regularly at griffin gun club. I'm right down the road from you. Any other locals are also welcome

I have several toys to bring to the party as well.

I accept the offer lol!! I'll get with you guys after this weekend and compare our social calendars. Can I get into griffin gun club on a visitors pass? Ive never been there before.

I'm ready to roll. Picked up a barrel for the M&P9 Pro yesterday thanks to @VoodooTradingCo. Who else is making the trip up there? I'm meeting up with a buddy in Toccoa and going from there. Still trying to hunt down some 147g ammo...
One of the guys I'm going up there with picked up some 147gr subs for $13.99 at N GA Reloading. He said they had plenty.

Truck is being packed! Just to tease a little, here is one of the things included with your entry fee:

Our M249. Suppressed. We will have it mounted to an AAC MGSD and probably a Saker too. One belt included with entry, plus all the other stuff you will get to shoot for free.

Truck is being packed! Just to tease a little, here is one of the things included with your entry fee:

Our M249. Suppressed. We will have it mounted to an AAC MGSD and probably a Saker too. One belt included with entry, plus all the other stuff you will get to shoot for free.

You're not making this easy.

See, I'd be there if I didn't have family stuff to do tomorrow.

Dangit!

Back
Top Bottom