• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Red Hill QRF Earth Day- You in?

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
I'm ready to roll. Picked up a barrel for the M&P9 Pro yesterday thanks to @VoodooTradingCo. Who else is making the trip up there? I'm meeting up with a buddy in Toccoa and going from there. Still trying to hunt down some 147g ammo...

Attachments

• IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 44
I wish I could make it, working Friday and Saturday night as usual.

Buckmarks work will suppressed and I haven't had any issues using my SpectreII. 5" barrel will let 1200fps ammo go super sonic most of the time outside. Crack will be down range from where you are. I haven't got any subsonic ammo to try it out with yet. Dobbs Defense does very good work for a very reasonable price.

Some of mine have (SpectreIi and Harvester) and some haven't (HTA T22 and Dobb's 30cal can in development). I would really like to go and just hear how other cans sound as I have only heard mine and don't have anything to compare them to. It would be nice to shoot in an open area instead of the woods and driveway where you get bounce back from the trees. I would really like to hear larger pistol cans to know what to expect for the future stamps.

I wish I could make it, working Friday and Saturday night as usual.

Buckmarks work will suppressed and I haven't had any issues using my SpectreII. 5" barrel will let 1200fps ammo go super sonic most of the time outside. Crack will be down range from where you are. I haven't got any subsonic ammo to try it out with yet. Dobbs Defense does very good work for a very reasonable price.

Im scheduled to work Satuday too. Im burning a day though. Ive never shot suppressed and Im ready to buy my first can. I couldnt pass up a big demo day like this to help make my decision. Ive also got several close friends that live in Toccoa/Martin so Im going to make use of the trip.

Back
Top Bottom