• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Red Hill QRF Earth Day- You in?

I think that was TresMonos's Nagant but I'm not totally sure. Which guy were you???

Not mine, that was r0mi's (he has some awesome toys). Great seeing you again Harry....

We NEED to do a ODT All Day traders show up there this fall (or sooner). Bring some shelter and chairs and some trade fodder, music and food and make a day of it. Red Hill Range is the perfect place to have this. It's far for me, almost two hours from Hiram/Dallas, but I would totally do it again.

Last edited:
I was super close to buy a can yesterday when my wife reminded me of the Form 1 I e-filed to make one and I should wait for that one to be approved first and try to build it...well now I at least have something to compare to so I have a reference point to how commercial cans sound on my TNW once I get there.

I was super close to buy a can yesterday when my wife reminded me of the Form 1 I e-filed to make one and I should wait for that one to be approved first and try to build it...well now I at least have something to compare to so I have a reference point to how commercial cans sound on my TNW once I get there.
Sigh, womenz...the chief opponent of acquiring awesome things

I'm getting new sign made for the store that says "your wife called and said its ok".

Now now...The decision to hold off was my own...she just reminded me that I have all these plans that I had somewhat excitedly shared with her to make one which made me hold off and just think about it for a bit.
I'm actually quite exited about the prospect of making my own, but I really appreciate the new perspective I have from handling commercial units, both from shooting them and the relative to what I'm sure mine is going to weigh, the light weight.

But, I had to make a little of a practical decision as well, I almost exclusively shoot indoors due to where I live, which mean that I would not have any real practical advantage of the suppressor for the vast majority of my shooting, so starting small with a Form 1 was to me, not a completely impractical decision....now if I could find somewhere relative close to Lawrenceville, where I could shoot outdoors without ear protection on a regular basis, that may change my (or rather add to) my future plans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom