• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Recommendations For Concealed Carry While Running

not safe to run with a loaded gun.

Tell that to the Secret Service guys that have to run well more like jog next to the president's motorcade and they don't have the option of carrying something nice and light.

I would never run with a single action pistol cocked and locked, but a double action is perfectly safe. Heck you could even leave one out of the chamber, but that slows you down if a bad guy decides he wants something.

Why would you say it isn't safe?

just something to do.

Your killing me here...I was waiting for some earth shattering reason why running with a gun is dangerious. Maybe a story of
a dillweed running with a 1911 cocked and locked and adjusted things "accidently" pulling the trigger performing a free sex reassignment
surgery.

Oh well back to pretending to work.

Get an LCP. I carry mine in the pocket of my gym shorts when I work out and I have never had a problem with it. Most of the time I forget that its even there. Actually its in my pocket right now come to think of it!

You might want to take a look at the holsters that are made by Pistol Wear. I use there PT-ONE holster for jogging, working out at the gym or any other active lifestyle activity I do. I have been using one for a while and works well for me. It is made out of neoprene and is really comfortable and keeps the gun dry when I sweat, but it doesn't have the space a fanny pack has. It only has enough room for the gun and a magazine. It is designed to be worn a little low on the hips instead of on the waist. (This helps reduce the bouncing of the gun). It also takes a un-tucked shirt or t-shirt to conceal it. Good luck.

I worked out and ran a couple miles afterward with it on carrying my Glock 17.

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_Holsters_Pistol_20Wear_20PT_One_IMG_2767.jpg

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_Holsters_Pistol_20Wear_20PT_One_IMG_2768.jpg

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_Holsters_Pistol_20Wear_20PT_One_IMG_2769.jpg

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_Holsters_Pistol_20Wear_20PT_One_IMG_2758.jpg

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_Holsters_Pistol_20Wear_20PT_One_IMG_2760.jpg

Back
Top Bottom