• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RC Trucks and Cars

How the CG on that thing? :p

I've had about 10 in the last couple years. So I'll post some of my favorites

Cen nemesis. Actually my first one. I'm finishing up the brushless conversion now.
i43.photobucket.com_albums_e398_RussianCommy_P1030912Large.jpg

Savage X. Amazing suspension refuses to bottom out. Highest I've dropped it is 8ft. Sadly it's for sale
i43.photobucket.com_albums_e398_RussianCommy_2010_12_23110629.jpg

Baja 5b. All carbon fiber upgrades. bigger bore. etc. ended up trading it for my AR
i43.photobucket.com_albums_e398_RussianCommy_2011_05_20185447.jpg

And the nitro TC3 w/ 2 speed upgrade. t'was a fast little thing. sadly it's gone
i43.photobucket.com_albums_e398_RussianCommy_2011_06_21220544.jpg

i43.photobucket.com_albums_e398_RussianCommy_2011_02_03184215.jpg

Sharp I want to getta crawler

I built a stretched and 4-linked TXT-1 a few years ago. I had $1500 in it. 16" wheelbase,4wd 4ws, all aluminum frame and links, Great Planes GD600 gear reduction unit mated up to a Reedy550 12 turn. It had a final drive of around 120/1 or something crazy like that. Top speed was about 2mph but it would crawl up anything. Run time was extremely long due to the low rpms needed to move.

Now you can buy RTR crawlers. no need to build really.

TXT-1
[Broken External Image]:

Junfac chassis on aluminum Clodbuster axles
i650.photobucket.com_albums_uu221_zaintlouis_1.jpg

BUT.... right now I have a Traxxas Slash2wd brushless. It's the most fun I've ever had driving RC. It will run about 60mph on a 2500mah 3 cell lipo battery. On dry pavement it will do a backflip from a dead stop if you punch the throttle. A very gentle throttle curve is needed to keep control. But the crashes are spectacular! I've had it for two years and I haven't broken it yet. Thinking about upgrading to the 4wd version.
i1199.photobucket.com_albums_aa461_ninja430fish_traxxas_slash_4x4.jpg

Thats a bad ass crawler so is the slash I sold mine and wish I still had it I had a guy that. Wanted to trade mine for 2 I/5th schale they were massive he said his 2 year old son could get in it lol but by the time I got his message he sold them

I have 2 Traxxas Tmaxx 2.5 monster trucks and a ton of parts and stuff.....Been wanting to sell them. I just got it running again the other day, had to replace a little plastic starter gear, but I don't have it tuned right. I got them a while back and never really got into them... Thought about putting both of them with all the accessories, both remotes, starters, the stand, tool box, parts etc for sell on EBay and see what they would bring. I'm honestly not sure what they are worth now.

i got a 1/8 off-road Ofna hyper7 TQ nitro w/ Specktrum DX3e. i'm running stock except the .28 engine (needs piston sleeve and connection rod), flywheel, differentials, servos, tires and batt packs. will try and upload pics when i get home.

Baja 5b. All carbon fiber upgrades. bigger bore. etc. ended up trading it for my AR
i43.photobucket.com_albums_e398_RussianCommy_2011_05_20185447.jpg
drooling!

Last edited:
I've got an HPI Super Nitro RS4. Tons of upgrades. .18 motor, 2 spd tranny, alum chassis, intake, exhaust, tons more. Actually looking to sell it. Pm me if interested.
img.tapatalk.com_6cc39675_84b6_ffc4.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_6cc39675_84d2_ecb0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom