• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RC Trucks and Cars

Just got into this with my grandson. I used to race the electric ones on dirt many years ago and thought he'd like a real rc truck instead of the weak-ass Walmart ones he got for Christmas. Any good hobby shops around the Fayette Co. to Newnan area?
HobbyTown off Barrett Parkway in Kenessaw were my favorite for nitro and glow plugs. Everything else I used to get fro nitrohouse.com

Anybody have any schumacher havoc spindles theyd be willing to let go of?
Got a few cars but all broken, 11 and 6 y/o boys will do that. T-maxx 3.3, rc10gt, schumacher havoc(beast of a 2wd), have a few micro mini's. But of all the losi 8ight buggy is my favorite.

I see some nice lookin stuff here.

I have an old Kyosho Outlaw truck but to be honest I didn't run it near as much as I should have because I never found a great place to run it. Took it to the beach and ran it off into the lake once...

I have a couple boats with K&B Outboards. Took one over to mess with on the lake and hit some big waves and it landed wrong and just shot underwater...

Got a couple sailboats I have never finished and plans for a couple more footie sized boats.

Back
Top Bottom