• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Project SRDelta

Damn you must be a 1911 guru as well. Wasn't til you said that I recognized the grips.
I have carried 1911s for most of my adult life. Only switched to Glocks after moving to Georgia and encountering this hell you all call humidity. If I could only have one handgun for the rest of my life, it would be a Colt 1911.

I have carried 1911s for most of my adult life. Only switched to Glocks after moving to Georgia and encountering this hell you all call humidity. If I could only have one handgun for the rest of my life, it would be a Colt 1911.

*****! Georgia's humidity is nice compared to Mississippi. My first 2 years of apprenticeship as the shovel man proved it. I could wipe sweat with my shirt and 2 hours later that spot is still there, even under a shade tree you'd still be soaked with sweat. The first year I worked in Georgia the summer bothered me, my skin itched and when I felt sweat run down it freaked me out. Even 2 summers later its still the same. But yes, hell on guns though. One day in a vehicle and my oiled lcp was covered in orange fuzz.

Haha dude those are sick! can't wait to see the finished product :thumb:

Unfortunately, it'll take a little while as Brian's got a substantial backlog of work. It'll be worth the wait, though.

Hint: If you wanna see how I'm envisioning the final product, look at a Ruger SR1911. "Before" pics coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom