• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Project: .45ACP Boltgun

I woke up this morning, 'sploded a squirrel with my 44spl rifle, and thought about this thread. I want a 45acp bolt gun.

Rom, you still owe me a shooting.
Well Rom has heard my 44spl suppressed sand he says his 45 is quieter. If we ever get to planning it I want to film them side by side.

Let's do it.
:thumb:

The only thing stopping me from doing this project is the idea of a SBR Kriss Vector

Nice man, SBR kriss Vector would be fantastic

I've shot one...wasn't impressed. For me it's in the same boat as the uzi. Neat, but only worth it in a configuration I can't own. Not enough selector switch.

I've shot one...wasn't impressed. For me it's in the same boat as the uzi. Neat, but only worth it in a configuration I can't own. Not enough selector switch.

yea, but I got an itch for a semi-auto 45 carbine, especially one that shares mags with my glock.

Qcircle10 with a DI 45 upper is on my radar as well, but the Kriss is nice and small.

I like it. Definitely digging the slant cut forend. What kind of scope mount is that?
I used a .920 primary arms gas block. It fit the barrel perfectly. I had to chisel out the stock to clear it. Overall Im pleased with the finished rifle. I may clear it. I was going to dura cote the whole thing in wolf gray. However the stainless is growing on me. The barrel thickness near the front is such that the bayonet assembly from an old mosin 44 will fit but, don't know about that yet.

I may mount it like the norinco sks and clearance the stock so it will tuck way.

www.thefrisky.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_06_03_jonah_hill_060314_600x450.jpg

yea, but I got an itch for a semi-auto 45 carbine, especially one that shares mags with my glock.

Qcircle10 with a DI 45 upper is on my radar as well, but the Kriss is nice and small.

Oddly enough, the Kriss was what steered me away from a .45 subgun. With that short of a barrel, the .45 doesn't supress that well over and against the 9mm and I really wanted something ssssh. Which is why I don't think I'm ever going to be pleased with anything after shooting the .45 bolt.

Back
Top Bottom