• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers?

Even if, save your $30 HAZMAT and pay the sales tax (you'd pay that anyway at Targetsports) at Academy. Better deal.
I've only found primers at an Academy once and we happened to stop on the way back from vacation. I think that is the only time I've ever seen SPP in stock anywhere. I live an 1hr to 1.5hrs from and Academy so I cant just swing in and check availability. We go fairly often but its normally on a Saturday afternoon and they never have stock.

I've only found primers at an Academy once and we happened to stop on the way back from vacation. I think that is the only time I've ever seen SPP in stock anywhere. I live an 1hr to 1.5hrs from and Academy so I cant just swing in and check availability. We go fairly often but its normally on a Saturday afternoon and they never have stock.
That's the problem with Academy.

If you NEED them, just pay the man his money. I have paid as much as $200/1,000 when my stash dipped under 15,000.

I’ve never gotten low enough to need to buy them at $200/1000. I have gotten low enough to only load 38 and buy factory 9mm. Of course I think that’s lazy as much as anything. I am getting low and I’m about to restock.

I’ve never gotten low enough to need to buy them at $200/1000. I have gotten low enough to only load 38 and buy factory 9mm. Of course I think that’s lazy as much as anything. I am getting low and I’m about to restock.
the "ripple" effect on this purchase will be devesting....

That's the problem with Academy.

If you NEED them, just pay the man his money. I have paid as much as $200/1,000 when my stash dipped under 15,000.
I love it I sold some for $220 a 1000 back then They will be at that price about a year from now again or around election time so stock up now

If you see them in store in the their website you can buy online and pickup in store. They’ll hold the order for up to 7 days, giving you time to plan the trip. The McDonough store is only 30 minutes from me, but I bought them online for pickup to ensure it wasn’t a wasted trip

If you see them in store in the their website you can buy online and pickup in store. They’ll hold the order for up to 7 days, giving you time to plan the trip. The McDonough store is only 30 minutes from me, but I bought them online for pickup to ensure it wasn’t a wasted trip
Thank you I didnt know that

Back
Top Bottom