• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers?

I just toss them now, after I filled up this gum ball machine with them.
DAC5C274-99B9-42B3-8A85-5FD62322B1E7.jpeg

I wasn't really joking....guess I'm not as addicted to shooting as some here, AND I consider myself a "shooter"...the numbers mentioned are incredible, I understand the need for primers!!! Those that load as much as mentioned must spend any leftover time searching for components...good luck...you must also have understanding families

I wasn't really joking....guess I'm not as addicted to shooting as some here, AND I consider myself a "shooter"...the numbers mentioned are incredible, I understand the need for primers!!! Those that load as much as mentioned must spend any leftover time searching for components...good luck...you must also have understanding families
People that load a lot know exactly where to get their supplies and then buy in bulk. There are apps and sites that tell you who has what and it’s just a matter of a few clicks once you get it set up. It sounds like you don’t have an understanding family that lets you spend time doing what you like to do. If mine complain, then they don’t shoot.

I received an email yesterday from Target Sports - they had CCI #500 SPP for $399/case plus $30 HazMat and free shipping. They also have LPP, SRP AND LRP in stock. Here is the link

Back
Top Bottom