• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price limits......you fur it or agin it?

Does ODT need some form of price limits

• Mods should delete the gouger ads

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Members should be able to post comments to say it's overpriced

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Undecided - don't like over priced ads but it's their stuff

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • It's a free market - I just laugh and move on

Votes: 138 67.0%
  • Hope they get it so I can sell some and cash in too.

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Just waiting for Taco Tuesday

Votes: 24 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor (1).gif

Interesting

See, and unlike some people I don't get mad, or ask that you be banned or dinged for posting a popcorn emoji... Something that I would get if I posted that same emoji in a thread listing a $1000 stock Glock.

Funny how that works... Applying a consistent standard to posts, free speech, free market, etc...

Crazy!

Man we have to have some sense of humor, we don't like the price it's ok move on that's it, I don't think it's ok but actually in the gun industry their rising their prices too. But I also have seen old members here raising prices on what they are selling and somehow that's ok(I'm not going to mention names that will be unethical). I say this in the best possible meaning and respecting everyone's opinion I think we are in a free country the last time I checked. If you like it cool and if you don't like it just laugh have your opinion in private because somehow even when you try to put a neutral comment you get your comment banned or deleted

I mean now in every single place everyone gets offended for everything. I just put in my posts I don't want sjw because I dont police nobody's prices neither so I expect the same courtesy back not my problem. One of the guys here put a picture of Chavez and Venezuela as the flag of ODT gougers or whatever and it didnt offend me even when I'm Venezuelan I tried to take it easy and laugh. Not get mad

Free market means you vote with your dollars - buy it or move on to the next item. This is a free market ODT Style. I don't contact home sellers, online stores, car dealers, or sellers on ebay just to say their stuff is over-priced in my opinion. I either buy it and pay their price (cause I gotz to have it) or shop elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom