• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

President of NG Technical College dies of COVID19

And why is that? Just how many AKI or ESRD patients have you dialyzed?
Oh piss off. Nobody cares how smart you think you are. Every time you pop up on here it seems to be to talk down to someone. Don't break your neck coming down off of that high horse.

My friend died from sepsis due to complications from Covid 19. He was slowly recovering but 14 days from him feeling sick to his passing he was 48 and gone too early left behind 2 kids. Before some clown says something about other conditions, he was overweight like many on here are, but he was not grossly obese, he did have gout, no diabetes, no heart condition, sure like many 48 year olds we talked about cholesterol and elevated blood pressure, but no meds except for the gout. Then I have another co-worker who had Covid and felt bad for 3 weeks and ran a light fever he drank OJ and took Vitamin K and quarantine himself and his wife who also got it and they are doing OK. Believe what you want, do what you want, I would rather be safe than sorry, but be kind and if an ODTer comes with a mask on like I do please have one to put on during the trade as a courtesy. Thanks to those that are courteous.

My friend died from sepsis due to complications from Covid 19. He was slowly recovering but 14 days from him feeling sick to his passing he was 48 and gone too early left behind 2 kids. Before some clown says something about other conditions, he was overweight like many on here are, but he was not grossly obese, he did have gout, no diabetes, no heart condition, sure like many 48 year olds we talked about cholesterol and elevated blood pressure, but no meds except for the gout. Then I have another co-worker who had Covid and felt bad for 3 weeks and ran a light fever he drank OJ and took Vitamin K and quarantine himself and his wife who also got it and they are doing OK. Believe what you want, do what you want, I would rather be safe than sorry, but be kind and if an ODTer comes with a mask on like I do please have one to put on during the trade as a courtesy. Thanks to those that are courteous.
When working the COVID unit I treated a patient with ESRD on hemodialysis, stage 4 CHF, diabetes mellitus to the point she was a bilateral amputee of both lower extremities, and she suffered absolutely NO respiratory complications from COVID-19. I have treated dozens of COVID-19 positive patients, all with NUMEROUS other severe comorbidities, and only one has died, and that was from sepsis from bacterial pneumonia.
My reply to anyone outside of work asking, or telling, me to wear a mask is " just how many COVID-19 patients have you actually treated?"

Back
Top Bottom