• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

President of NG Technical College dies of COVID19

I agree. The stage 4 cancer patient can do very little to prevent being killed by a drunk driver. The patient can, however, take extra precautions to prevent viral infections by wearing an effective mask, staying away from crowds, or just holing up at home. Those are all perfectly rational and acceptable measures.

Shutting down the entire planet and it’s economy to prevent said stage 4 cancer patient from contracting a virus, however, is neither rational nor acceptable.
I don't disagree with you. My only point is the statistics are still correct; the cancer patient, in this example, died from a car crash, just as the man with kidney disease died from Covid. Entirely different conversation regarding how the deaths might have been prevented or if a healthier person would have survived.

I don't disagree with you. My only point is the statistics are still correct; the cancer patient, in this example, died from a car crash, just as the man with kidney disease died from Covid. Entirely different conversation regarding how the deaths might have been prevented or if a healthier person would have survived.
This is the argument that I can’t tell you how many time I’ve had with people close to me.

Right now Covid is the most amazing virus in history. It started as a respiratory virus and has magically morphed into a virus that attacks everything from the heart, kidneys, brain and toes.
I’m just gonna call bs on that. Especially when doctors and hospitals get paid extra for a Covid death.

damn where is my mask?
CD9C0A33-9405-463C-874C-1CE3D71353BB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom