• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

President of NG Technical College dies of COVID19

falken

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
150   0
Reaction score
Just hoax... nothing to worry about...

The head of the Technical College System of Georgia says system leaders are “absolutely heartbroken” over the passing of Dr. Mark Ivester. Ivester served as president of North Georgia Technical College for four years. He passed away late Saturday while battling COVID-19.

https://nowhabersham.com/ngtc-president-dies-while-battling-covid/

My wife and I both graduated from that school. He was at her pinning ceremony and her graduation a couple of months ago. I liked his speech and he seemed like a great man. Very sad.

The head of the Technical College System of Georgia says system leaders are “absolutely heartbroken” over the passing of Dr. Mark Ivester. Ivester served as president of North Georgia Technical College for four years. He passed away late Saturday while battling COVID-19.

Very sad. Interesting that he was on “continuous dialysis”. Kidney disease? I thought Covid-19 was a respiratory disease? I guess anybody who dies but test positive for Covid is a Covid death, right?
Including those battling all kinds of other diseases...or those who die in a car accident?
I’m not sure we have all the facts here.
Oh, and by the way, a bunch more people died in Chicago again this weekend. Do gang shootings count as Covid now too?

Very sad. Interesting that he was on “continuous dialysis”. Kidney disease? I thought Covid-19 was a respiratory disease? I guess anybody who dies but test positive for Covid is a Covid death, right?
Including those battling all kinds of other diseases...or those who die in a car accident?
Oh, and by the way, a bunch more people died in Chicago again this weekend. Do gang shootings count as Covid now too?
It's my understanding that it also causes kidney problems in some cases. I would imagine that would be a pretty big issue for someone on dialysis.

Brilliant

Covid 19 in fact can account for up to 35% of renal failure in patients In China, and NYC...

Not even a good cynical, much less witty retort. So a stage 4 cancer patient is t-boned by a drunk driver. Is his death due to drunk driving or is it dismissed because he was terminally ill? He was killed by a drunk driver, just as this man died from complications due to covid.

Yes the facts prove this is nothing to worry about, your sensationalism not withstanding... The man was 57 years old. According to a study I've already linked to so I'm not going to bother doing it again, those in the age group he's in, 50-64 years old, who have a single random contact will have a one in 19.1 million chance of dying.

So his death, while tragic, does not warrant the hysterics that wu flu sheeple are engaging in while trying to capitalize on it. It's sick and pathetic.

Not even a good cynical, much less witty retort. So a stage 4 cancer patient is t-boned by a drunk driver. Is his death due to drunk driving or is it dismissed because he was terminally ill? He was killed by a drunk driver, just as this man died from complications due to covid.

I agree. The stage 4 cancer patient can do very little to prevent being killed by a drunk driver. The patient can, however, take extra precautions to prevent viral infections by wearing an effective mask, staying away from crowds, or just holing up at home. Those are all perfectly rational and acceptable measures.

Shutting down the entire planet and it’s economy to prevent said stage 4 cancer patient from contracting a virus, however, is neither rational nor acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom