• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Perfection let me down today (Glock problem)

This will most likely work, just MAKE SURE it's pointed in a safe direction. Wouldn't be too hard to set off the round with the tip of a screwdriver.

I haven't watched the vid. But I was attempting to remove the rear plate as @biker_bill suggested in an earlier post last night when I decided to try and pry between the chamber and frame from inside the mag well with a large flat blade screwdriver. The slide actually moved a little towards the rear so I kept prying andthe slide finally moved enough for the cartridge to drop free. I am headed to Glock this afternoon to let them take a look at it. I have not tried to chamber a round but the slide functions and moves freeley and locks back on the slide lock with an empty mag.

I haven't watched the vid. But I was attempting to remove the rear plate as @biker_bill suggested in an earlier post last night when I decided to try and pry between the chamber and frame from inside the mag well with a large flat blade screwdriver. The slide actually moved a little towards the rear so I kept prying andthe slide finally moved enough for the cartridge to drop free. I am headed to Glock this afternoon to let them take a look at it. I have not tried to chamber a round but the slide functions and moves freeley and locks back on the slide lock with an empty mag.

What did the cartridge look like? Any obvious bulging???

Just got back from Glock. The tech told me that it runs fine and can see no physical reason for the jam. He mentioned that they have seen several do that and it is usually caused by a rough spot on the neck of the cartridge. He fired several mags of fmj and hollow points without issues. Guess I'll shoot it a bunch this weekend and see if it happens again.

Just got back from Glock. The tech told me that it runs fine and can see no physical reason for the jam. He mentioned that they have seen several do that and it is usually caused by a rough spot on the neck of the cartridge. He fired several mags of fmj and hollow points without issues. Guess I'll shoot it a bunch this weekend and see if it happens again.

:faint:

All this waiting and this is what you give us? Booooooooooooo! So are you still selling it?

He mentioned that they have seen several do that .
Something is obviously incorrect here ....
Time for round two!

www.reactiongifs.com_r_dgbg.gif

Back
Top Bottom