• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People! Stop buying ammo!

Just to add to this thread I wanted to say while I was strolling through cabelas today I noticed a huge crowd. I jumped in line when I figured out it was for ammo. I loaded up with the herd and came out with a 1000 primers and plenty of .223. Also got some 9 mm and .270 with a pound of pistol powder. Happy to have it. Cha Ching!

Just to add to this thread I wanted to say while I was strolling through cabelas today I noticed a huge crowd. I jumped in line when I figured out it was for ammo. I loaded up with the herd and came out with a 1000 primers and plenty of .223. Also got some 9 mm and .270 with a pound of pistol powder. Happy to have it. Cha Ching!

Score!

I fully support them charging as much as people are willing to pay. They are in business to make money. You don’t make money by selling out of everything in a couple of hours and then sitting with no inventory for two months.

I can think of several gun stores that don’t exist anymore because they did that very thing last panic.

And I can also agree with that to an extent. But I also think that a local gun store needs to reward its regular customers that stick with them through the tough times by allowing those customers a chance to purchase that inventory that is being listed on Gunbroker. For me, it does not sit well for me to be looking for a particular firearm and to go to the dealer I have always supported and be told they don't have that firearm and then see on Gunbroker where they have 10 of them for sale. Loyalty needs to work both ways.

And I can also agree with that to an extent. But I also think that a local gun store needs to reward its regular customers that stick with them through the tough times by allowing those customers a chance to purchase that inventory that is being listed on Gunbroker. For me, it does not sit well for me to be looking for a particular firearm and to go to the dealer I have always supported and be told they don't have that firearm and then see on Gunbroker where they have 10 of them for sale. Loyalty needs to work both ways.

Buy it on gunbroker

That's twice you have brought my wife into your rantings. You really want to think about it before you do it again.
Holy cow. Does he know your wife? Are you going to threaten to kick his ass if he does it again.
Stop posing on the internet. You want to threaten him, be serious and take it to a private message.
Public displays like this are for middle school kids

Holy cow. Does he know your wife? Are you going to threaten to kick his ass if he does it again.
Stop posing on the internet. You want to threaten him, be serious and take it to a private message.
Public displays like this are for middle school kids
I didn't threaten him. I gave him some advice.

Once again I am disappointed by the low level of honor exhibited in these forums. I would never bring a man's family into a disagreement.

That's twice you have brought my wife into your rantings. You really want to think about it before you do it again.

You get your logic crushed and your weak arguments boat raced everyday by multiple folks on here on multiple threads. Maybe your inferiority complex keeps you from developing a rational way to analyze certain concepts resulting in your condescending attitude against some elitist boogeyman. You're the one that needs to do the thinking Sir. I could care less what you think about me or what you say and if you live your life hen-pecked then that's on you. Enjoy waiting in the Academy line at 5am hoping they have a box of something left for you. oh, and shave your throat hair.

You get your logic crushed and your weak arguments boat raced everyday by multiple folks on here on multiple threads. Maybe your inferiority complex keeps you from developing a rational way to analyze certain concepts resulting in your condescending attitude against some elitist boogeyman. You're the one that needs to do the thinking Sir. I could care less what you think about me or what you say and if you live your life hen-pecked then that's on you. Enjoy waiting in the Academy line at 5am hoping they have a box of something left for you. oh, and shave your throat hair.
Good decision.

Back
Top Bottom