• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pay Close Attention to Where you Sit when you are carrying...

Yep! I never sit with my back to a door when in public. I try to avoid sitting by a window, also. I've even left restaurants when the only place they had to seat me was the wrong place.

been a point of contention with me and my buddy for years - i try to always sit with my back to a wall or better yet in a corner (no glass) and an unobstructed view of the entrances . where we differ is he has to also have a means of egress - the only thing we can agree on is we have acquired too many enemies over the years -

How many enemies do you have?

Yep! I never sit with my back to a door when in public. I try to avoid sitting by a window, also. I've even left restaurants when the only place they had to seat me was the wrong place.

The bad thing is when two guys have the same seating preference. You have to decide whether to sit side by side facing the door or not. :kiss:

My fiancé learned rather quickly and she knows exactly where to sit so I can put eyes on the door. I never sit with my back to the door.

Some call me paranoid, I like to think I'm prepared.

True about two people wanting the same seat. Luckily, when I eat with my dad it usually means my whole family is in tow. So most of the time he and I are sitting facing the door, and my wife and daughter sit with their backs to the door.

The bad thing is when two guys have the same seating preference. You have to decide whether to sit side by side facing the door or not. :kiss:

For the last 30 years I have always been the best shot and the best trained in my group. No argument about where I sit. Not bragging, just saying.

Back
Top Bottom