Passing a School Bus - Lesson Learned

My driveway is in a park with a kid's playground across the street, kids today don't look before crossing the street,half the time the parents don't either, coming through park to get home,one day had three different kids just dart out from between cars,that's in about 100 yards,no sense what so ever.

Seriously? I don't think anyone here has said anything about passing a bus being no big deal. Get off your high horse.

People complaining that the kids should be looking for cars or that the fine is too great. Sure kids should look for cars that doesn't mean some **** weasel should be blowing by buses regardless. There is a reason kids are minors until they are 18...they do stupid **** and most do well into their twenties...

People complaining that the kids should be looking for cars or that the fine is too great. Sure kids should look for cars that doesn't mean some **** weasel should be blowing by buses regardless. There is a reason kids are minors until they are 18...they do stupid **** and most do well into their twenties...
passing a school bus is running a stop sign, so the crosswalk comments are a different matter really

I think the low life SOB who sent this thread to the solictors office is probably one of the people on this thread who resents ANY criticism of government employees.

I'm sure they would like every ODT member who has expressed any frustration with entrapment, police misconduct, etc to be fined or jailed for such awful behavior.

Some of your smug comments about basically "shut up and pay your fine" make me sick. The OP obviously is a law abiding safe driver who got in a difficult, dangerous traffic situation. If anything, the state owes him an apology for allowing a bus stop in such a dangerous, high traffic area.

And a solicitor threatening a higher fine because they don't like a citizen getting advice on an online forum? Well, that's sounds a little like a Nazi to me.

I think the low life SOB who sent this thread to the solictors office is probably one of the people on this thread who resents ANY criticism of government employees.

I'm sure they would like every ODT member who has expressed any frustration with entrapment, police misconduct, etc to be fined or jailed for such awful behavior.

Some of your smug comments about basically "shut up and pay your fine" make me sick. The OP obviously is a law abiding safe driver who got in a difficult, dangerous traffic situation. If anything, the state owes him an apology for allowing a bus stop in such a dangerous, high traffic area.

And a solicitor threatening a higher fine because they don't like a citizen getting advice on an online forum? Well, that's sounds a little like a Nazi to me.
tow the line, shut up, put your blinders on and eat the carrot in front of you

But seriously... it's getting like the SS. Juz turn in zee people zat zay bad zings about zee government.

But seriously... it's getting like the SS. Juz turn in zee people zat zay bad zings about zee government.
ya for real. complete lib tactic anyway, but then again some folks seem to think if they are on the good list then they wont be on the receiving end of a bureaucrats powertrip

Back
Top Bottom