• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OPTICS PLANET SUCKS

Let me get this straight. Nothing that I ordered was back ordered. It was in stock.

It is not like they are selling tons of ammo or firearms they don't have.
They are a drop shipper, 95% of what they sell on their website they don’t have or stock themselves.

Reactions: GFB
anyone have experience with optics planet??? I have been dealing with them for over 2 weeks and it is absolutely horrible. Have not been able to talk to one person yet, my emails arent being responded too. ordered an instock item and now its saying its backordered wont process my order until payment verification is done but when I try to go through their process to do so I get no response and is super delayed, still not processed................ this is my first time ordering from them and you'd think they'd want my 1300 dollars. rant done
I ordered a shotgun barrel from them for a mossberg
it did not fit and looked all scratched up on the finish
I sent this back and had to fight because "denied refund because of the scratches and condition barrel was returned"
WTF!! the condition was the reason I was returning it to them
this went on for couple weeks and finally I receive about half the money back due to a "new" restocking fee

All the people who put orders in giving OpticsPlanet the benefit of the doubt now understand why so many people were telling them its a waste of time unless you want your in stock item 6 months later.

I ordered a shotgun barrel from them for a mossberg
it did not fit and looked all scratched up on the finish
I sent this back and had to fight because "denied refund because of the scratches and condition barrel was returned"
WTF!! the condition was the reason I was returning it to them
this went on for couple weeks and finally I receive about half the money back due to a "new" restocking fee
I hope you used your CC or bank tl fight that. Realistically that barrel probably keeps floating around the USA giving OpticsPlanwt easy money.

Optics Planet.....

Place order. Pay invoice. Wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait....

......IT'S HERE! YAY!
My recent experience, and will prevent me from ever purchasing one item from them ever again...Is all of that, so cancel my order through their website. wait...wait...wait...wait. Still no refund. Contact them. No one ever answers. Try email. No one ever answers. Try their online chat. Same ****, no one answers. Wait...wait...wait. Item ships. Immediately return item. wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....wait.....wait....wait....wait...

They have had my last item for over 7 weeks SINCE THEY ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF THE ITEM with no refund. And IF you can get into contact with them, they don't give a ****. They know they have it. They know they owe me money. Still...nothing. $900+. Been a 3.5 month ordeal. Finally had to open a dispute to try and move this along.

Fully on the **** Optics Planet Bandwagon now. I understand demand. I understand how drop shipping works. What I will never understand is a complete disdain for your customers.

If you're looking to buy from Optics Planet and don't want to get jerked around with shipping, then I'd recommend buying off of their e-bay store. At least then you know they have it in stock, and will ship within the time frame they say, or you have e-bay to bi**h to. I bought from them once online, and that was enough for me. I found out too late about their antics with shipping.

DVOR is the same. Ordered an AR-10 handguard on 10/29. It keeps getting pushed. Got an email today that it has been pushed until May 28th. I cancelled the order.

Back
Top Bottom