• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OPTICS PLANET SUCKS

I get it's ammo, but dang. I've seen this exact stuff around multiple places over the past 10 months. Placed order 10/02/2020.. Still waiting. They push the date out every week or two just to keep getting my hopes up..
Damn, you are much more optimistic than me.

I get it's ammo, but dang. I've seen this exact stuff around multiple places over the past 10 months. Placed order 10/02/2020.. Still waiting. They push the date out every week or two just to keep getting my hopes up..
Dang, you haven’t found ammo anywhere else? Believe I’da cancelled about 11 months ago.

Primary arms did something like that to me with vertx pants. I ordered a pair for $19 Black Friday (normally $84) and they never shipped them for months. Then I ordered a pair on normal sale ~$40 and they shipped next day.

I had to pester the sh** out of them to get them shipped. They offered to cancel the order every time I contacted them. I think it was a pricing error they didn’t want to fill.

Primary arms did something like that to me with vertx pants. I ordered a pair for $19 Black Friday (normally $84) and they never shipped them for months. Then I ordered a pair on normal sale ~$40 and they shipped next day.

I had to pester the sh** out of them to get them shipped. They offered to cancel the order every time I contacted them. I think it was a pricing error they didn’t want to fill.
Primary arms is a good company, good luck pestering optics planet to do ANYTHING.

Speaking of PA…you guys got opinions on their 1-8 LPVO. The $399 model.
I have helped multiple people with PA scopes. All sucked. Not a single one of them tracked anywhere near what they were supposed to. I have yet to see a good one. Terrible tracking, parallax wouldn't do it's thing, canted reticle. Every single person thought the scope was solid and had to be another reason. These were all ffp scopes, but can't imagine a cheaper sfp would be any better.

Back
Top Bottom