• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT weight loss competition thread. 8,000 rounds in prizes!

I just met w/kingdaddy3247 this evening to give him my contribution and want to congratulate the eventual winner, and everyone who has transformed into better, healthier people for their families and themselves. Please keep in mind this is just the beginning, and like kinddaddy told me when we met, someone in this group could have possibly saved or extended their life because of this. I completely understand the dedication and commitment it takes to follow through on such a life changing transformation, and I commend everyone for their efforts! Keep it up! Losing it is one thing, and keeping it off is another, but the difference is up to us. It's a decision we make. Nothing more, nothing less.

Screenshot_20161211-103239.png

I'm out!

All of the final weights are in and the results are final. Congrats to all who lost even a pound, and to those who didn't, better luck next time.
Here are the top three:
1st place with a loss of 18.87% of total starting body weight - avmtdan avmtdan
2nd place with a loss of 18.29% of total starting body weight - Hunterrs Hunterrs
3rd place with a loss of 8.35% of total starting body weight - kingdaddy3247 kingdaddy3247

Thanks again to the weigh in/weigh out hosts for their willingness to help put this competition on! I will be writing down my thoughts and reflections on this whole process here in the thread at some point. But in the meantime, congrats and thanks to all!

Back
Top Bottom