• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

all im going to chime in on this thread is that silver and gold is maxed out and a bust IMO at this point

buy platinum. its stupid undervalued right now
I've been saying this for a long time. I bought 4 ounces at a really nice price a while ago, but I just recently picked up another for ~$1,250. Worth every penny.

I watched that video already. They were advertising a new product where you buy partial ownership of a 1,000 ounce bar; that product is how the premiums are supposed to be dropping. That, and they're buying a big bulk order of kilo bars to outright sell so that's supposed to let them sell at lower premiums. Someone in that video, I think it was Mike, said that he doesn't see the premiums on normal silver bullion dropping any time soon.

I watched that video already. They were advertising a new product where you buy partial ownership of a 1,000 ounce bar; that product is how the premiums are supposed to be dropping. That, and they're buying a big bulk order of kilo bars to outright sell so that's supposed to let them sell at lower premiums. Someone in that video, I think it was Mike, said that he doesn't see the premiums on normal silver bullion dropping any time soon.
Likely just another way to sell silver that doesn’t exist.

Are any of you guys familiar with these ?

https://goldback.com/

One challenge is as they're not in general use most people won't know what they are, or if they do, how to tell if genuine. As mentioned, the premium shows they're pretty proud of them.

Gram gold or small silver would seem a viable alternative, if you believe we're ever going to end up in a situation where PM's are a viable currency.

One challenge is as they're not in general use most people won't know what they are, or if they do, how to tell if genuine. As mentioned, the premium shows they're pretty proud of them.

Gram gold or small silver would seem a viable alternative, if you believe we're ever going to end up in a situation where PM's are a viable currency.
“Junk silver “ will be the best choice for alternate currency IMO.

Back
Top Bottom