• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I have some coin collection display boxes up if any of you are interested. I’m open to price negotiations and I love silver for trade :-) especially quarters or any merc dimes / rosie dimes I’m missing from my dansco albums I’m trying to complete. Motivated seller so to speak when you throw silver in front of me :-) especially if it fills holes :-)

Anyone looking to complete books hit me up I have lots of extras from mint sets I’ve broken. We can trade out.

all im going to chime in on this thread is that silver and gold is maxed out and a bust IMO at this point

buy platinum. its stupid undervalued right now

all im going to chime in on this thread is that silver and gold is maxed out and a bust IMO at this point

buy platinum. its stupid undervalued right now
I believe that it does appear to be undervalued, based upon the past....HOWEVER...a reason to hesitate, is it's negotiability...AND it still maintains a high $$ over spot...I do not know why that is...BUT it is

I believe that it does appear to be undervalued, based upon the past....HOWEVER...a reason to hesitate, is it's negotiability...AND it still maintains a high $$ over spot...I do not know why that is...BUT it is
Silver spot is manipulated by COMEX. Paper SLV drives the spot. There is no enough physical silver to meet the demand. Mints are charging more than spot, so retailers have to raise premiums too.
Listen to this.

https://odysee.com/@whygoldandsilver:1/doubling-down-silver-commodities-mike:f

Back
Top Bottom