• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I'm confused with all this as well. I have 120 oz in physical silver...give or take an ounce or two. What should I expect to get from a dealer who is buying?

Individuals on the open forums are paying 19-21 and not blinking an eye. I expect the real spot price is about $20, give or take a buck.

Individuals on the open forums are paying 19-21 and not blinking an eye. I expect the real spot price is about $20, give or take a buck.
those folks are either way ahead of the game and the spot is more like 24 or they are overpaying by a few bucks

i say wait and see until premiums and etf price realigns as much as it ever will

Where
I have mine at 18.50 and bs offers like I'm a crack head on here
i can do 18.50 per oz if you give me a 50% discount on the whole thing and drive it to me :

you can trust me, is good deal

article-2543382-1fa7f0db00000578-313_634x402.jpg

Looks like JM has some 10 ounce bars back in at 195.90 for 9 or less.
thats still way too damn high when spot price is 15.45

im banking spot plus premiums will meet in middle at 17 to 18ish. so, anyone with etf silver got dicked (haha, dont buy what you cant hold) and those who overpaid for physical just made the precious metal distributors happy

im banking spot plus premiums will meet in middle at 17 to 18ish. so, anyone with etf silver got dicked (haha, dont buy what you cant hold) and those who overpaid for physical just made the precious metal distributors happy

They are buying them back at 158. Something is skewed, but it has been for a while. I think folks were panicking because they couldnt get their hands on it.

Paper spot price

Back
Top Bottom