• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I'm paying around $18 an oz. More depending on the maker/object There's a decent premium on most peices right now because it's so hard to get more. Luckily for me I've been stacking for years and years so I have quite a reserve to pull from.

If anyone is thinking about selling, especially if you have oddball peices or Geiger. PM me!

So you have no problem selling your eagles at $24 but will buy at $18 how nice of you!

So you have no problem selling your eagles at $24 but will buy at $18 how nice of you!
Yep. It's called a buisness. If I buy and sell at the same price all I've done is waste time.

Plus my sales are online, so factor time acquiring the silver, time with the customer, time spent packing, shipping and packaging costs, time and gas to the post office and my margin isnt high. Apmex is paying $15 each.

Yep. It's called a buisness. If I buy and sell at the same price all I've done is waste time.

Plus my sales are online, so factor time acquiring the silver, time with the customer, time spent packing, shipping and packaging costs, time and gas to the post office and my margin isnt high. Apmex is paying $15 each.

Business please, the is BS! You are no better than the all the rest of the dealers! You wanted to trade me silver for my pistol but wanted to trade at $24-30 an ounce what you were selling them for but now want to buy at $18 did not see you offer to trade $18 like I asked to meet In the middle. Yes Apmex is paying $15 so either trade and sell $15 or go some where else. You can’t have it both ways!! Sorry Hypocrite much.

You can find some good deals with junk silver. Its also a great in case we have to trade.
try use to, asshats are charging more of a premium for junk than bullion 10 oz bars

but yes, junk was the way to go. id say roughly 35 to 50% of someones stack should be junk

Business please, the is BS! You are no better than the all the rest of the dealers! You wanted to trade me silver for my pistol but wanted to trade at $24-30 an ounce what you were selling them for but now want to buy at $18 did not see you offer to trade $18 like I asked to meet In the middle. Yes Apmex is paying $15 so either trade and sell $15 or go some where else. You can’t have it both ways!! Sorry Hypocrite much.
I just combed my entire PM history and my posts. I dont see where we have talked about buying or selling to eachother? I think you've got me confused with someone else. I wouldn't trade with someone that's 2 hours away from me unless its through the mail.

So because Apmex is buying at $15 and selling at damn near $30 I need to sell at $15 and not pay $3 more an ounce than them? You're nuts.

I'm not complaining to the plumber for charging labor, something he pays $0 for but yet charges me $100 for.

I'm not complaining to the grocer who buys milk at $0.62 a gallon but charges me $2.78 for it. Not sure what your problem is.

I pay people $3 an ounce more than APMEX and I sell online to people for $6 less an ounce then APMEX. Go find another dealer who pays people 21% more and sells for 36% less than their biggest competitor. I'll wait.

I'm also a collector, I sell to pay my costs and to fund my personal collection. For Geiger I pay $14 an ounce more than APMEX and I don't sell Geiger. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom