• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I'm confused with all this as well. I have 120 oz in physical silver...give or take an ounce or two. What should I expect to get from a dealer who is buying?

I'm confused with all this as well. I have 120 oz in physical silver...give or take an ounce or two. What should I expect to get from a dealer who is buying?

$3+ over spot.

Dealer will likely sell for $5 or more over spot.

Now it's all about replacement costs, they pay more because they cant get it and neither can you for anywhere near spot.

Or sell it to me :)

$3+ over spot.

Dealer will likely sell for $5 or more over spot.

Now it's all about replacement costs, they pay more because they cant get it and neither can you for anywhere near spot.

Or sell it to me :)
You have a total amount that would work for you as well as for me? U can pm me if you want.

Hold your silver if you can, it will be worth much more in the future. Silver is the better buy right now and moves far more drastically than gold when it gets going. The current gold to silver ratio as I type this is over 108. That is an extreme to say the least!

Hold your silver if you can, it will be worth much more in the future. Silver is the better buy right now and moves far more drastically than gold when it gets going. The current gold to silver ratio as I type this is over 108. That is an extreme to say the least!
Yeah, I'm going to hold it

I'd sell some. I have 62 90% silver half-dollars. Two are Kennedy's with mostly Walking Liberties (Walkers) and Franklins. This includes four collector folders. I'd trade for a nice gun.

I'll be at ODT10.

Screenshot_20200410-085439.png

Premiums still too much

Back
Top Bottom