• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

The way I understand it mines are holding out as long as they can to sell.
Current inventory was bought at the pre flu price.
I thought silver was a long term affair.

Anyone picking up sterling? I'm getting an ounce or more below spot each week.
where you finding it lol

id be more than happy to pick up sterling

Good read, well at least the last 10 pages I actually read. I bought 3 years ago when it spiked, $21/oz or so. and have been pissed at myself ever since.. maybe now is the time to sell. I know you guys wont buy at the apmex price but someone out there will. as of typing this that price is $25.22/oz coin. Please explain to me why this is wrong or unethical, if this is the going price? I mean its not like I am charging $100 for a gen3 pmag...

ya, depends on the products

im a buyer at around 16 and under per oz. 12 dollar and under per FV for junk silver

cheapest ive seen it currently is like 5.99 over spot per oz for nonspeciality silver, count me the **** out
You said:
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/posts/10144215/

After I mentioned that silver was $15.15 bid. [It is now $15.00 bid.]

So, you are really offering to buy genuine U.S. 90% silver coins at around ~$16 (if you like it)? ;)

I agree as I think there is a +/- 5% premium over melt to authentic 57+ year old coins. There is another premium to rare or older coin in MS58+ condition.

Gold and old gold coins (1933 was the last year) are the place to be today.

You said:
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/posts/10144215/

After I mentioned that silver was $15.15 bid. [It is now $15.00 bid.]

So, you are really offering to buy genuine U.S. 90% silver coins at around ~$16 (if you like it)? ;)

I agree as I think there is a +/- 5% premium over melt to authentic 57+ year old coins. There is another premium to rare or older coin in MS58+ condition.

Gold and old gold coins (1933 was the last year) are the place to be today.
16 per FV on junk? thats smoking crack, like 6.99 over spot lol

i was buying junk at .19 cents over spot like 3 months ago when it was at 17 and its still sub 13 i think per FV

Good read, well at least the last 10 pages I actually read. I bought 3 years ago when it spiked, $21/oz or so. and have been pissed at myself ever since.. maybe now is the time to sell. I know you guys wont buy at the apmex price but someone out there will. as of typing this that price is $25.22/oz coin. Please explain to me why this is wrong or unethical, if this is the going price? I mean its not like I am charging $100 for a gen3 pmag...
short run is there is no real price at the moment

im out of a market that fluxes this much

with a paper price and physical price being that much of a difference in short time im waiting for it to stabilize

use to be paper price was melt and physical price was a bit over melt depending on product, now its anyones guess until the big distributors come off their bull**** or until the SEC gut checks the BLATANTLY FRAUDULENT ETF COMMODITIES MARKET im not a buyer

I see nothing wrong or unethical. If the market will pay it then sell it.

Back
Top Bottom