• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Form 4 Single Shot Trust Silencer Shop - SICO Omega 9k
Purchased 01/01/20
Check Cashed 1/27/2020
Approved 7/6/2020 - 161 days from check Cashed
At Dealer ?????

And I have to call out my LGS. I’ve had issues with multiple employees being extremely rude by blowing off questions I’ve had about certain items. On top of one employee screwing up my form 4 in the beginning. So I picked up my suppressor today and when handed to me I inspected the box and the suppressor pouch was missing. Big deal right? I wasn’t too upset so I asked if it had been taken out because I know it ships with one. The little **** head said “well if it doesn’t have one in there I guess it doesn’t have one in there”. That flew all over me so I calmly left to the parking lot and called AAC and confirmed that it in fact is suppose to have one in the box. So I returned and told them that the manufacturer does provide them in the box. All I got was a blank stare with no response. So I politely said that since they can’t get customer service in check I will no longer spend lots of money there again. I got a “ sorry bout that”. Customer service used to be great, not sure what happened but in a nut shell this store sucks now. All of this complaining is just my opinion. The store is Cherokee Gun and pawn.

Back
Top Bottom